Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Full Circle...

When i was college, being on stage was just about the only place that i wanted to be...


I sang..

I tried to dance....


And i was very dramatic..


And wet....


I made enough memories to last a life time and discovered things about myself that i never knew where there. I love the theater, i miss the theater, i know in my heart of hearts that i am not through with ....the theater.

And oh how my heart swelled up with pride this weekend, as i watched my own flesh and blood dance on a stage that i too have danced upon....



Watching Ava on that stage was like nothing that i had expected. She was absolutely stunning and so precise...so prepared and confidant....so graceful and aware of her role and responsibilities. I could not believe just how much time has passed...and that without knowing i have somehow passed the "torch." Or the "bug" as they say.....

My beautiful ballerina....already more of a dancer than i ever hoped of becoming...


And Lady P was there to keep her in line...


Eager for the fall when she can show em her stuff...


I love you Ava..to the moon and back and around the world and one hundred stars and Jesus's heart....
You made me a mama and now better yet.... my dream of dreams.... a stage mama....
And never ever was there a cuter mouse:)




1 comment:

  1. You and Ava are two of the most beautiful dancers I have ever seen. God has great plans for both of you! Love, Diane

    ReplyDelete